I want to share a build I’ve playing in Hardcore Bestiary and submit my entry to Build of the Week. This is a Righteous Fire Elementalist which uses the Elementalist’s golem buffs for their defensive and offensive utility. I also use Beacon of Ruin combined Shield Charge to shock enemies which explode due to Inpulsa’s modifier, Shocked Enemies Explode dealing a % of their life. U4GM.com as one of the most professional online store which glad to share more PoE News and cheap poe buy currency with instant delivery.
How does the build work?
1) Burn nearby enemies with righteous fire
2) Shock enemies and proliferate the shocks using the newly buffed Elementalist Keystone, Beacon Ruin. It now makes it so your shocks increase damage taken by at least 20%.
3) Explode enemies with Inpulsa’s Broken Heart
4) Use The Anima Stone and the Elementalist Keystones, Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, to get one of each golem
5) Stack Primordial Eminence to increase your golem buffs
6) Use Balefire for single target scorching ray
Early Leveling 1-40
-Use FREEZING PULSE with two First Snow threshold jewels.
-Use items like Tabula Rasa, Life Spring and Gold Rim to make early leveling feel much smoother.
-Do first ascendancy at level 35-40
-Liege of the Primordial will give you a nice bonus to clear speed
-I recommend using lightning + stone golem
Mid Game 41-70′s
-Use SUMMON FLAME GOLEM
-At level 41 you can use double clay shaper which gives you 2 more golems.
-Liege of the primordial gives you 1 more golem
-Get as many jewel sockets and as much life as you can
-Grab some minion damage if you want (you will refund this later)
-Once you have enough sockets you want to use THE ANIME STONE, 1x PRIMORDIAL MIGHT, all the rest PRIMORDIAL HARMONY
-Primordial Harmony is what gives you your minion damage and clear speed
- Do second Ascendancy at level 55-60 (whenever you feel comfortable)
- After you get your second Ascendancy node, Elemancer, leveling and bosses will feel VERY easy
- Farm Blood Aquaduct to at least lvl 70. You can go longer if you aren’t quite ready to progress
- No rush to do 3rd Ascendancy as it doesn’t benefit us at all other than the resist
- Golems make Kitava in Act10 pretty easy. If you’re in hardcore don’t feel bad for paying someone to kill him.