A new 112MB patch for The Elder Scrolls Online can be downloaded now! TESO v3.0.10 made some fixes and adjustments in the Grouping Tool and queuing, the Halls of Fabrication Trial and some gameplay-related bugs. This includes a change to how summoned pets will heal in combat.
Alliance War & PvP
Fixed an issue where you could receive an erroneous error message if a player declined the Ready Check while forming a Battleground group.
Combat & Gameplay
- Enchanted Forest: Fixed an issue where this morph was not generating Ultimate if the ally was healed to above 50% health on the first healing tick.
- Monsters associated with Vvardenfell quest objectives will now respawn faster in relation to the number of player characters in the general area.
Dungeons & Group Content
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Reverted the Pinnacle Factotum’s maximum health back to what it was before the previous patch; it will now match what was in patch v3.0.8.
- Reverted the change to Shockwave so the stun can once again be blocked.
- Reverted the change to Static Cascade so the stun can once again be blocked.
Combat & Gameplay
Permanently summoned pets, such as the Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, will now heal back to full health after exiting combat.
Immobile monsters will now drop threat faster after they realize they can’t hit you.
- Fixed an issue where you would be removed from a queue when trying to re-queue immediately after declining a Ready Check.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent other players from being found for your group if your first replacement declined the invite.
- Fixed an issue where you would not be put back into a queue after attempting to form a group when another player would not accept the Ready Check due to being inactive.
Adjusted the alignment of the message for purchasable character slots so it will no longer collide with the character list on character select.